Lowongan Kerja Bank Amar Indonesia Terbaru 2016
- Bank Indonesia dan Otoritas Jasa Keuangan
- Pemegang Saham
- Anggota Organisasi dan termasuk karyawan
Dengan tercapainya tujuan utama Bank untuk memberikan kepuasan (satisfaction) kepada seluruh pihak yang berkepentingan, maka posisi Bank akan semakin dipandang dan disegani, serta reputasi Bank juga akan meningkat.
Bank Amar Indonesia membutuhkan karyawan di posisi sebagai berikut :
- Work with the Development Team to manage the quality assurance of the application program.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Investigating, Reporting and Handling User Bugs System.
- Work with the Development Team to ensure user excellence with proper training enforcement and quality documentation fulfillment.
- Ensure documentation and reports are promptly and accurately submitted.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma in Information System/Computer Science with at least 1-2 years in Software Development and/or Quality Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Proficient in Linux and other open source application (such as Libre,etc).
- Good Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Create digital content marketing strategy for all digital medium Tunaiku;
- Producing content (articles and other written content) based on trending in social media, audience needs , as well as the results of the analysis of social media content provided by Social Media Specialist;
- Producing video content: Pre-production, production, post-production video content social media (Facebook and YouTube) and a company profile (Voice of Customer);
- Producing content image (photo): pre-production, production, post-production image content (photos) on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Communications, Marketing, and International Relations.
- Computer literacy (Word, Powerpoint and advanced Excel)
- Having knowledge about web, internet and social media.
- Having skill and experience to write the article and video production.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong communicator.
- Service oriented with attention to detail and quality.
- Innovative and creative.
IT Operational (Jakarta)
- Coordinate and / or make additions and changes to the network hardware and operations.
- Provide direct support in the daily operation of the network hardware and operating systems, including the evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and the main support is detection and correction problems at operational.
- Solving problems in hardware and software that support the operational activities.
- Provides technical consulting, training and support for IT staff.
- Supporting day to day operational.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Understanding the basic principles of bank accounting.
- Understanding of basic banking products such as deposits and loans.
- Mastering and able to operate computer-based Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Mastering and able to operate office applications word processing and spreadsheets.
- Having the ability to solve troubleshoot issues around software and hardware.
- Having good data calculation abilities.
- Having good analysis capabilities.
Credit Analyst – SME (Jakarta)
- Makes loan proposal from customer by performing analysis of potential customer feasibility study in the credit process applied, including gathering information, visiting client, etc.
- Analyses credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Generates financial ratios to evaluate customer’s financial statement status.
- Evaluates customer records.
- Prepares reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Completes loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan request; and
- Reviews individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Poses high risk awareness, compliance and integrity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with external and market conditions, especially on micro and macro economics.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written).
- Interest in process improvement and implementing best practices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to travel to Surabaya
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Accounting Staff (Surabaya)
- Assisting in managing the Bank’s accounting, finance and taxation functions to ensure accuracy, efficiency and compliance with all company and governmental requirements, laws and regulations;
- Complies with Indonesian regulations on tax filing requirements by adhering to requirements, advising management on required actions, calculating estimated tax payments, and assembling data for monthly and annual tax filings;
- Prepares management information, including financial reports, to specific deadlines;
- Bachelor’s Degree graduated from reputable university majoring in Accounting with GPA minimum 3.00.
- Having minimum 2 years of progressive accounting and financial experience.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing is a must.
- Strong work ethic with a defined sense of urgency and attention to details.
- Organized self starter that works well in a team environment.
- MS Office and Excel proficiency required
- Having good communication skill, hard worker , multitasking, can work fast.
- Willing to travel and/or relocate.
[email protected] ,
Atau kirim ke alamat dibawah ini:
Jl. Kusuma Bangsa No 110 Surabaya 60136